|Electrical Sites >> Televisions|
| || |
| || Facts|
It is now becoming increasingly hard to buy a traditional tv in
a large size, because all the main electrical companies are making
their large screen televisions in widescreen. There is a range of
televisions available these days such as,
- Widescreen TVs
- TV and video combis
- Traditional Tvs
- Portable TVs
- LCD screens
- Plasma TVs
- Rear projection TVs.
When buying a new widescreen television you should look for,
- 100Hz flicker free technology, removes all traces of flicker.
- 100Hz Dynamic Frame Scan (Active Mode), results in better picture.
- At least nicam stereo sound, but best to have Virtual dolby.
- Dolby digital 5.1 sound.(dvd movie standard)
- Sound power output (RMS) upwards of 40watts. Results in greater
- Fastext, quicker access to Teletext using the red, green, yellow
and blue buttons.
- Co-axial input to get Dolby Digital 5.1 or DTS sound signal
to the TV from a DVD player.
- Digital comb filter to produce a sharper picture.
- Digital video noise reduction for a clear picture.
| Selected Product|
| Recommended Resources for Televisions|
- Supply a wide range of Televisions and Televisions's. Comet
currently stock these brands of Televisions; Sony, Panasonic,
Philips, Hitachi, Sharp, and many others.
- Offers an extensive list of Televisions at cheap prices,
they currently stock these brands of Televisions; Sony, Panasonic,
Philips, Hitachi, Sharp, Technics, Thomson.
TVs Direct - Has deals on plasma tvs, widescreen tvs,
LCD tvs, and more. Buy from a wide range of brands including JVC,
Pioneer, Philips, Hitachi, Sanyo, Sharp, Toshiba.
Direct - Established high volume online retailer of TVs,
DVDs, cameras and hi-fi separates
Cables - They sell a wide range of cables and accessories
for home cinema and hi-fi and for your tv.
Tvs.com - At Plasma TVs, they offer the most complete
selection of the top plasma and LCD tvs.
| Televisions Reviews|
- Philips Portable TV - Lets make things better. This is Philips famous saying !
Write a Televisions
Review or leave some new news or information.