> Electrical Sites >>
| || |
Home Cinema Systems have just come down in price recently (5/5/2003)
and you can find Sony Home Cinema Systems for around £100
- £300. A full home cinema system will include,
- Generally have five speakers (1 centre, 2 main front speakers
and 2 back speakers) and a subwoofer.
- Dvd player
- A/V receiver
Features you should look for,
- Support for,
- DTS Digital Surround sound
- Dolby Pro Logic II sound
- Dolby Pro Logic sound
- Dolby Digital 5.1 channel, standard for DVD movie
- DVD video compatible playback of Region 2 DVD discs.
- DVD audio compatible playback
- DVDR compatible playback of DVD-R discs
- DVDRW compatible playback of DVD-RW discs
- CD compatible playback of audio CDs
- CDR compatible playback of recorded CDs
- CDRW compatible playback of rewritable CDs
- MP3 CD compatible to play MP3 tracks
- JPEG CD playback of JPEG image CDs.
- Upwards of 75 subwoofer power output (RMS) (power of the
| Selected Products|
|| Recommended Resources
Online electrical superstore where you can buy the latest
top brand electrical goods.
Hifi Bitz are one the UK's leading online retailers of hifi
and home cinema separates.
- Cinema.com - cinema, listings, showtimes, film, projection,
pictures, reviews, previews, 35mm, dvd, vhs, camera, movies, actors,
acting, trailers, theatre
- UCI Cinemas
- Up to the minute information from your local UCI cinema. Films,
times, games, reviews competitions and much more. ... Remember
my favourite cinema.
- Welcome to the Odeon website. You can book cinema tickets online
and also register for exclusive special offers and film news.
Posted on 17 / 06 / 2003
Jamo Home Cinema Sound Kit
Great quality sound and easy to setup for a techno novice like
myself. The Jamo home cinema sound kit I bought included 5 speakers
and the speakers included are Active sub-woofer for bass impact
Improved Bass , 70watts RMS power output - Front Speakers , 70watts
RMS power output - Centre speaker , 70watts RMS power output - Rear
speakers and a 70watts RMS Power output - subwoofer. The good point
about the Jamo speakers is that they are magnetically shielded speakers
and this prevents interference with other audio/visual equipment
you have installed in your room.
The whole Jamo home cinema sound kit produces 420watts total RMS
power output and this is the maximum power output of the Hifi. Obviously
if you are looking to buy a home cinema sound kit you take on board
that the larger watt output from the sound kit results in greater
volume and improved sound quality.
User Rating -
Write a Review