|Home > Automotive > Saab >> 9000|
| || |
| || Information|
Date of Information 02/08/04
- What Saab says
- Styled by Italian Giorgetto Giugiaro.
- Collaboration with Fiat/Lancia in a project to produce a larger car.
- Sister cars were the Fiat Croma and the Lancia Thema.
- Introduced in 1985 for the executive market.
- Replaced by the Saab 9-5 in 1998.
- Available as both a hatchback and saloon.
- A front-wheel drive with a transversely mounted engine.
- The Saab 9000 was the only imported car, bar the Rolls Royce, to be classifed by the United States authorities as a "large car".
Saab 9000 Reviews
No reviews have been written yet
Be the first to write a Saab 9000 Review
| Recommended Resources|
Car Credit UK
Car finance provider with branches throughout the country. Look for finance for the Saab 9000 UK car here.
Approved Car Finance
Offers car finance to people with poor credit histories. You can apply online using their website, and get £1000 at least part exchange for your old car.
Home | Email | Help | Submit a Site
© 1996-2003, UK Shop Index