| || |
| || Information|
Date of Information 29/08/04
- What Hyundai says
- The trip computer keeps a record of important facts while traveling
- The cluster of audio controls are designed for easy access and
- Nitrogen gas-filled shock absorbers are placed in front and
rear positions for optimum damping performance.
- For maximum safety and performance, the onboard computer sends
data back and forth continuously every micro-second to monitor
and adjust ECU (engine control unit), TCU (transmission control
unit), and ABS/ETCS simultaneously.
- Precision handling is critical for optimum control of the vehicle.
- Max. Power (Kw/rpm) 123/6000 134/5500
Max. Torque (Nm/rpm) 225/4000 252/3500
- Cargo area (SAE) 410
Fuel tank 70
Hyundai XG Reviews
No reviews have been written yet
Be the first to write a Hyundai XG Review
| Recommended Resources|
Car Credit UK
Car finance provider with branches throughout the country. Look for finance for the Hyundai XG UK car here.
Approved Car Finance
Offers car finance to people with poor credit histories. You can apply online using their website, and get £1000 at least part exchange for your old car.
Home | Email | Help | Submit a Site
© 1996-2003, UK Shop Index